• Responsible for local accounting work of US subsidiary of Innovent group， including CA and Maryland office now. Lead a finance team of 1-2 person according to the business development of the company in the future.
• Routine work: Collect and keep invoices, consumption list, blank and scanned copies of issued checks and other relevant documents for accounting book; Coordinate with Group finance team in Suzhou, including send scanned copies of finance documents to group accountant for accounting book; Handling local banking affairs, other finance and tax related affairs if needed.
• Management and assessment: Support group finance team on cash management and financial analysis.
• System establishment: Participate and support setting up of SAP Concur system.
• Reporting: Support annual financial report work of US subsidiary and group audit work.
Bachelor Degree and above.
2-3 years relevant experience.
Guarantee the business operations of US Lab site，and provide IT professional technical services, involving user technic support, laboratory equipment, conference systems, network, on premise application and information security daily management.
Responsible for the maintenance of user computers and related equipment, handling all kinds of software and hardware problems, as well as the installation, configuration and maintenance of software and application systems.
Responsible for the management of IT assets, including purchase, enrollment, distribution, recycling and scrapping.
Responsible for the management of audio and video equipment in the conference room, as well as technical support.
Responsible for user training, including operations of computers, operating systems, application software, and application systems.
Manage and maintain IT infrastructure (server room, network, server ) and basic application systems such as file service, AD, Email, Sharepoint, and etc.
manage and maintain security systems (CCTV and door access control),
assist in the deployment information security application systems.
Be good at operation and maintenance in Windows, Office, Exchange, AD and etc.
Be good at the analysis and handling of computer software and hardware problems.
Have basic network knowledge and maintenance skills.
Two years and above relevant work experience.
sense of service, with good ability to withstand pressure, willing to accept challenges.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good inter-departmental communication and coordination skills, fast learning ability.
Please send your CV to Xiaoyan Jin
提示: 本博文来自于 JobMarket 版